- The Hackbright Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients based on eligibility requirements; the content, clarity, and writing of the response to the scholarships form questions; and your responses to the fellowship – financial information form questions.
- The scholarship can be applied only to an eligible program.
- Recipients who discontinue the 12-week fellowship program, complete, or withdraw from Hackbright will have all future scholarship disbursements canceled.
- The full-tuition scholarships will be applied to the recipients’ Hackbright account.
- Recipients who do not use the full scholarship award will not be eligible for a cash disbursement or any other compensation equal to the value of the scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for other Hackbright grants, scholarships, or discounts.
- The scholarship is intended to address your cost of attendance, including, but not limited to, tuition.
- Recipient must agree to provide feedback or testimonial upon request to Hackbright, which may be used for educational or marketing purposes.
- Hackbright faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and dependent children are not eligible for the scholarship.
Please print this page for your records.