Exciting news! In celebration of our Hackbright community full of trailblazers, we are giving away a full-ride scholarship for our upcoming July 12-week software engineering course to one woman who is ready to change her career!
Since 2012, Hackbright Academy has graduated over 550 women with the skills to be software engineers. We’re excited to empower even more as our collective work to get more women into the engineering field has only just begun!
Submission Deadline is this Friday June 16, 2017. The lucky recipient of the full-tuition scholarship will be notified on Monday June 26, 2017.
- Must meet Hackbright Academy Admissions requirements
- Must be accepted into and enrolled into the July 12-week software engineering fellowship
How To Apply For the Scholarship
- Submit the scholarship entry form
- Submit your fellowship application for July (if haven’t done so already!)
Full details on scholarship entry process: https://hackbrightacademy.com/scholarship-application/
The winner will be chosen based by the Hackbright Scholarship Committee based on financial need as determined through the Financial Information Form. We’ll also look at the desire for social impact based on answers in our scholarship form.
- Admissions Office (22)
- Alum (80)
- Blog (131)
- Career Services (24)
- Diversity (17)
- Engineering Advice (55)
- Hackbright Field Trips (24)
- Hackbright Mentors (20)
- Hackbright News (102)
- Profiles of Woman Engineers (88)
- Recruiting & Hiring (15)
- Resources (33)
- Student Blogs (22)
- Tech (45)
- Thought Piece (17)
- Video (20)