Join our Fall 2015 Class and Become a Software Engineer in 10 Weeks!
Hackbright Academy is currently accepting applications for our 10-week Fall 2015 Software Engineering Fellowship exclusively for women. As a Hackbright fellow, you’ll be part of an intense, fun and enriching ten weeks where you learn the fundamentals of computer science in addition to modern web development.
The application deadline is July 23rd! We accept applications on a rolling basis and we encourage prospective students to apply early to increase their chances of admittance. Below are some tips to help get you started:
- Application Tips from the Fall 2014 Class
- Four Things We Love to See in a Prospective Hackbright Engineering Fellow
- Admissions and Finance FAQs
Info Session: July 9th!
Got questions? If you’re considering the fellowship, we encourage you to come to our Info Session for Prospective Fellows on July 9, 2015. You will get a chance to meet instructors, check out the Hackbright space and chat with alumnae. You’ll also get insight from our Admissions team on best practices for the application. You can join in person or register for the live-stream. RSVP here!
Join a League of Women Who Have Made the Career Change
Hackbright Academy alumnae come from diverse backgrounds and industries. From finance to public policy, women from a variety of sectors have decided to make the career switch successfully into tech. The most important thing is to have a passion to learn and enough experience with programming to know you it’s something you enjoy doing. Watch the video below to learn about the journey of a few of our alumnae:
Learn more about other bold , inspiring women who made the transition Hackbright:
- Micki Balder – Web Development Intern to Software Engineer
- Siena Aguayo – Project Manager to Software Engineer
- Alaina Valenzuela – Tech Support to Software Engineer
- Jessica McElroy – Public Policy to Software Engineer
- Jasmine Tsai – Finance Consultant to Software Engineer
There are only four opportunities per year to apply to the Hackbright Academy software engineering fellowship.