Last night we had a full house packed with women wanting to become software engineers! In case you missed the Info Session for our upcoming 12-week software engineering fellowship or need more information before making a final decision, here’s an in depth overview about Hackbright. If you’re ready to change the ratio, don’t wait too long to apply to the Spring 2016 fellowship because the deadline is February 1st!
– 00:11:50: Hackbright’s VP of Education Joel Burton provides an overview of curriculum and structure.
– 00:41:40: Career Services Director Wendy Saccuzzo gives insight into Hackbright’s career services support programs and job placement rates.
– 00:57:10: Alumnae Carly Robinson shares her experience as a Hackbright fellow and graduate.
– 1:14:30: Admissions Manager Dori Grant gives tips, tricks and important logistics about the Admissions process.
– 01:30:00 Q&A with speaker panel!
The upcoming Spring 2016 Fellowship begins April 4th – June 24th. If you’re ready to take that leap to change your career, learn more and apply here! The world needs more female engineers – make the move.
If you need help completing your application, please come to our Application Workshop this Saturday, January 23rd at Hackbright between 1-5pm. RSVP here to join us in person or sign up for a 15 minute phone appointment. We hope to see you!
- Admissions Office (23)
- Alum (82)
- Blog (135)
- Career Services (24)
- Diversity (17)
- Engineering Advice (55)
- Hackbright Field Trips (24)
- Hackbright Mentors (20)
- Hackbright News (104)
- Podcast (2)
- Profiles of Woman Engineers (90)
- Recruiting & Hiring (15)
- Resources (33)
- Student Blogs (22)
- Tech (47)
- Thought Piece (18)
- Video (20)