What better time to improve your coding skills than in the summer?! Hackbright Academy is offering new night programming courses for those that want to expand their coding skills on a flexible schedule. Check out our classes below and pick the one that fits your skill set. Classes begin early May so be sure to enroll by the April 29th deadline!
- Intro to Programming – Ease your way into coding. Get a strong foundation for technical terminology and the skill set to build your own online program.
- Front-End Web Development – By the end of this course, you’ll be making your own website.
- Full-Stack Web Development – Learn how to build web apps that can run locally or in the cloud.
More Than Just a Part-Time Class, You’ll Get a Support System
We’re here to help you get the skills you want. All of our part-time courses offer:
Office Hours – You’ll have access to individual time with course instructors outside of the classroom, to tailor your learning experience to
your needs. Their goal is to help support you in a way that ensures you understand the concepts.
Career Help – Spice up your LinkedIn and resume with approved, guided text describing your course accomplishments. We’ll also help you customize your class project to address some of the real technical challenges you might be facing back at the office.
Special Invites – Learn to code in a collaborative environment is fun! Hackbright Academy hosts multiple events, including Hackathons and Tech Talks, throughout the year to help you apply your learnings to real-world challenges. You’ll be the first to hear about events to reserve your place before attendance lists fill up!
Info Session for Part-Time Courses
Still got questions? We’ll be hosting an Info Session for the Part-Time Program on Thursday, April 23rd. Come by to learn more about the three new classes we have to see which one is the right fit for you! During the Info Session, you will:
- Meet the Hackbright Academy part-time instructors
- Learn the difference between Hackbright’s part-time courses and full-time software engineering fellowship
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives of each part-time course
- Hear from past students and see the projects they were able to build
- Q&A with instructors and past students
“Looking back, I can honestly say that enrolling in Hackbright’s Front End Web Development Course was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.”
– Freya Rajeshwar, Solutions Manager
“I love the instructors!” – Holli, Lawyer
“I really love that there is a lot of support.” – Valeria, Hairstylist
Enroll in a part-time course before they fill up and learn to code with us this summer!
- Admissions Office (24)
- Alum (88)
- Blog (148)
- Career Services (25)
- Diversity (17)
- Engineering Advice (56)
- Hackbright Field Trips (24)
- Hackbright Mentors (20)
- Hackbright News (105)
- Podcast (2)
- Profiles of Woman Engineers (96)
- Recruiting & Hiring (15)
- Resources (33)
- Student Blogs (24)
- Tech (49)
- Thought Piece (19)
- Video (20)