Last night, we hosted a great info session and it was fantastic to see so many women interested in programming! If you couldn’t make it, you can learn more about our upcoming 12-week software engineering fellowship below. Learn about the day-to-say program, our career services, payment options and admissions steps. If you’re ready to officially change your career, the deadline is Nov 6th to apply to our upcoming Winter 2016 fellowship.
– 00:08:21: Hackbright’s Director of Fellowship Education Joel Burton provides an overview of what to expect to learn at Hackbright, the general schedule, and the structure of the fellowship
– 00:01:20: Career Services insight into Hackbright’s career services support, partner companies, and placement rate by Wendy Sucuzzo Director of Career Services (read by Admissions Manager Dori Grant)
– 00:12:58 Admissions Manager Dori Grant gives tips, tricks and important logistics about the Admissions process
– 00:36:53 Alumnae Taylor Hesselgrave shares her background, experience as a Hackbright fellow and life post-Hackbright!
– 00:46:40 Alumnae Alyson van Hardenberg shares her background, experience as a mom doing Hackbright, and life post-Hackbright!
– 00:53:05 Q&A with panelists!
The upcoming Winter 2016 Fellowship begins Jan 4th – Marc 25th, 10 am – 6 pm. If you’re ready to make a career change, learn more and apply here! The world needs more female engineers – make the move.
- Admissions Office (22)
- Alum (80)
- Blog (131)
- Career Services (24)
- Diversity (17)
- Engineering Advice (55)
- Hackbright Field Trips (24)
- Hackbright Mentors (20)
- Hackbright News (102)
- Profiles of Woman Engineers (88)
- Recruiting & Hiring (15)
- Resources (33)
- Student Blogs (22)
- Tech (45)
- Thought Piece (17)
- Video (20)