Scholarship Criteria Rules
Good news! Hackbright is giving out two partial scholarships (valued at $8,447.50 each) for our upcoming Immersive Software Engineering Program or Part-Time Software Engineering Program! It is the mission of Hackbright to #changetheratio of women in tech. Since 2012, Hackbright Academy has graduated 600+ women with the skills to be software engineers, and our goal is to train more women faster. If you’ve wanted to transition into software engineering, now is the time!
Submission Deadline is Sunday, November 26. The recipients of the partial-tuition scholarships will be notified on Monday, December 1.
How to apply for the Scholarship
- Submit this scholarship form
- Submit your program application for January (if you haven’t already!)
- January Session Dates: January 2 – March 23, 2018
- February Session Dates: February 6 – July 14, 2018
- As part of the application, you’ll be asked to fill out a Financial Information Form
The winners will be chosen based by the Hackbright Scholarship Committee based on financial need as determined through the Financial Information Form. We’ll also look at the desire for social impact based on answers in our scholarship form.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call 415-887-2215.