Ready for a career change and feeling the world of programming calling your name? Then you’re just the person we’d like to meet! Hackbright’s first software engineering fellowship of 2017 is just around the corner and now is the time to start putting your interests and intentions to action. Dive into the details of our upcoming Info Session and application process to find out how you can become a software engineer in 12 short weeks!
Dates to Know:
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on.
Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
~ Susan Fales-Hill
Got Questions? Get the Scoop!
RSVP for Info Session
October 12th | 6:30pm – 8:00pm (PST)
Chat directly with our fabulous staff and incredible graduates.
If you can’t be there in person, don’t worry: you can tune into the livestream and submit your questions online.
Hear from, and talk with, all the people that make the magic happen:
- The Fellowship Instructors will share:
- An overview of the curriculum
- Insights into the daily life of a Hackbright fellow
- Our Admissions Director will offer:
- Listen to Graduates:
- Share their experiences of the fellowship
- Talk about living and working as software engineers
- Career Services staff will provide:
- Learn about Mentorship benefits
If you want a deeper look into this phenomenal path to software engineering, RSVP and come by Hackbright Academy to feel out the space and get to know the smiling faces and helpful hands behind the curtain (remote option available!).
Application Process? Easy Peasy Pie!
Submit Your Application by November 1st
Ingredients for a smooth application process:
- Submit your one page application and a coding challenge (this is not a timed exercise).
- Within a few weeks, our Admissions team will reach out about your next steps.
- If chosen to move forward, you’ll have up to two interviews.
- Within a few days of your second interview, you’ll be notified of our final decision.
Don’t forget to save your spot for the Info Session on Wednesday, October 12th. We look forward to meeting you!
[av_button label=’Save My Spot’ link=’manually,http://info.hackbrightacademy.com/hackbright-fellowship_info_session-oct’ link_target=” size=’x-large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes-right-icon’ icon_hover=’aviaTBicon_hover’ icon=’ue87d’ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ custom_class=”]
- Admissions Office (13)
- Adora Cheung (1)
- Alum (84)
- Blog (135)
- Career Services (22)
- Data Science and Business Intelligence (1)
- Diversity (12)
- Engineering Advice (62)
- Hackbright Field Trips (19)
- Hackbright Mentors (20)
- Hackbright News (64)
- Homejoy (1)
- Podcast (1)
- Profiles of Engineers (96)
- Recruiting & Hiring (15)
- Resources (38)
- Student Blogs (22)
- Tech (45)
- Thought Piece (22)
- Uncategorized (44)
- Video (13)